TRYING LAMER FOR THE FIRST TIME

How many of you reading this right now can say that you have tried La Mer?

Comment below and let me know. I have not tried any La Mer  products and in all honesty I'm going to have to say it is because the price tag. but I always hear so much hype about these products from beauty influencers using them to the Kardashian sisters using them and lots more so I ended up resigning up for allure Beauty box and as a result of signing up I got this La Mer moisturizer as a free gift and so it finally came.





okay so how fancy is this box alone I mean it just screams luxury.



And as I mentioned this was a gift for Re signing up for allure.

And here is the container moisturizer and  it is a tiny container but as you could see below it is filled to the top so let me explain more about what this cream is supposed to do and more about this cream in general and then I will give you my final thoughts.



This luxuriously rich cream deeply soothes, moisturizes and heals away dryness. Skin looks naturally vibrant, restored to its healthiest center. Miracle Broth™ – the legendary healing elixir that flows through all of La Mer – infuses skin with sea-sourced renewing energies. Ideal for drier skin.


HOW TO USE
The secret to activating the Miracle Broth™ in Crème de la Mer lies in a soothing ritual. Warm it for a few seconds between the fingers until it becomes translucent, then press gently into the skin


MY THOUGHTS-- This is the very first time, that i am using any La Mer product. Its a thick cream. I am not use to moisturizer that is this thick. But when you put this ok, its is very moisurizing. I do like this however, i don't like the price tag that comes with this.

OVERALL-- I do like this but i don't like the price tag that comes with it. I do think that there are others that are just as good that don't come with a big price tag. IF you do get a change to get a sample of this, then do so. Its worth trying out. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)