JOIN THE BANG REVOLUTION

Hello butterflys,
I have an unboxing for you today.
Before i get to the unboxing. let me share a little bit about my journey with losing weight and fitness.

I started about 1 1/2 years ago on the keto diet. I have been off for several months and have been back on for the last month. I also joined a gym and my and my husband go at least 3 or 4 times a week. When i go go to the gym i also start with the trendmill for 1/2 hour and then i hit the weights. I go to Planet Fitness and they have a section that is called the 30 minute express and it has a circuit of different machine and they can do.

I have included a picture of my progress so far.

The bottom pick is before I started my keto diet and the top was this past weekend. I still have about 30 pounds that I would like to lose. 


SO now lets get to the unboxing.
Have you joined the #bangrevolution
If not what are you waiting for??

Bang Revolution
This is a monthly box subscription that is only $15 dollars a month. It does change every month.. I love this box, and these products, because they are all sugar free and i can use all of these being on the keto diet.



When you get your box, and you open it, this is what it looks like.





Here is this months box, Lets talk more about the products in this months box.



There are usually two energy drinks in the box. This months
We have a bang energy in Root Beer Blaze ( which i have not tried yet) and a Meltdown in citrus twist.
The Meltdown is carbonated ketones which helps to burn fat. Read more here




I also got a carbonated energy shot and this months its in peach mango. I love these shots. They are one of the best out there. The best is the regular energy shots from bang.


I also got two packs of the amino rush in Power Punch. I use half a package mixed in water before my workouts. I feel like it gives me more energy and endurance to get through my workouts. I like the power punch but my favorite is the watermelon flavor.



This month, I got a hat. This is awesome..

Here i am wearing it.





I also got a bang revolution world tour sticker.
And
This flyer talks about their new product, which me and my husband both want to try out.

Its the high protein coffee in three falvors.
Heavenly haze
Cookies and cream craze
 and
mocha madness.



































I love getting this box and the best part is that its only $15 dollars. Also i can use all these products and don't have to worry about any added sugars and i can still stay on my keto diet.


Have you tried this box or any of these products?  Comment below and let me know your thoughts. And also make sure to join my butterflys and click the follow button so  you don't miss any future posts.


XOXO
Laurie Ann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)