RAINBOW UNICORN? 🌈🌈🦄🦄


This is a subscription service that is monthly.  It's only about $15 a month and the first month is free.



See the video below for the unboxing


We got two cans of the newest flavor of bang and it's the rainbow unicorn. They is my absolute favorite one yet!! . 😍😍😍😘


We got two bars, one is cookies and cream and the other is pumpkin. Included was a bang sticker and the card talking about the bars.



Today I am eating the cookies and cream for lunch. It doesn't have that protein taste that other bars have and it's also a more soft consistent.  This bar really does work as a meal replacement. I had this at 12. And it's going  in 2 and still not hungry.
Its about 6 and im just now eating and haven't been hungry at all.
I love these bars. I want to get more!!







Here is the pumpkin one and I love those flavor. They really nailed it with this flavor.




We also got two packs of the amino rish bcaa in watermelon and two packs of protein powder and it's in chocolate.
I haven't tried these yet but super excited to try them especially the protein because it's zero carbs.

On the left is a can cozie and on the right is Redline 7 hour energy in sourhead. I have never tried this one and after trying it out, I actually like it. I don't feel jittery at all and I feel more awake and have energy. The flavor is sourhead which is not really a favorite but this is actually really good. I will be getting more of this product. My husband tried this 7 hour energy as well and he loved it. It gave him so much energy. He works in a kitchen cooking for thousands and he was able to get SO much more done than normal due to the energy that he had. Also i stopped by my local gas station and noticed that the price for this red line is cheaper than the 5 hour energy. So this is our new go to for energy.


OVERALL THOUGHTS-- I am loving this box and for only $15. I do think that you are getting your moneys worth with this box.
I would so recommend this box

Here is the unboxing


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)