JULY ALLURE BEAUTY BOX

I know that i am a little late in posting this but i took a week or so off to just rewind.
So lets get started and let me show you what i got in the July Allure beauty box


Every box always comes with a little booklet that talks more about the products that come in that months box



From left to right
FEEL HARMONY ROSE PETAL FACIAL MASK-- This is a face mask that smells just like roses. It is a clear mask . I love this mask. Its very moisturizing and did not dry out my skin like some mask can do.


OLAY REGENERIST WHIP MOISTURIZER-- This is a moisturizer that i have gotten in at least 3 different boxes now as well as Kim Kardashian has said is her favorite. I didn't use the first one that i got and gave it to my sister in law but the 2nd and this one i have and actually., i love it. It really blurs any lines that you have.. I am considering getting the full size of this one.




SUNDAY RILEY LUNA RETINOL SLEEPING NIGHT OIL-- i have tried several of the companys products but not this one. I have found that certain retinol products are good and have been using them on my skin. I have been using this as a last step in my skincare. I have not had any breakouts and actual love this.. I have found that a little of this product really go a long way.

THE ORGANIC PHARMACY ANTIOXIDANT LIP BALM-- i have not used this product but we can all use lip balm . I have been loving lip oils lately and have found that they work better than the balms.

OUAI LEAVE IN CONDITONER- I am not a fan of this company. I did want to try this out so that i could give you my thoughts. They price of this is around the $30 mark and taking that into consideration. As far as the leave in conditioner part, i think that there are others that you can pick up at your local drugstore or even from sallys that are just as good. The one thing that i did love about this way the smell. It does have a strong perfume smells. I would spray this in my hair in the morning and put my hair either in a braid or a bun before going to work and when i would take it out at night, i could still smell this in my hair.









DERMA E ESSENTIALS SUN PROTECTION MINERAL POWDER SPF 30- i have only tried one other product that was a powdered sun protection and i didn't like it a lot because it would oxidize on the skin. I did however try this product out as a last step to my makeup routine and i like this. It didn't oxidize or setting into my fine lines.




DOUCCE EYEPENCIL IN BLUE-- This is a brand that i have been seeing a lot of in boxes and this pencil is good for that pop of color under the eyes. I like this. See the swatch below.
MAKE UP FOR EVER LIP PENCIL IN RED- I have yet to try this out. but we could all use a red pencil right. See the swatch below.



OVERALL-- overall, i do like this box. I do think they could have put something else beside the two pencils. I am not all that impressed with them.

Have you tried these products and if so what are your thoughts?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)