WALMART BEAUTY UNBOXING

I love shopping at walmart. You can find most anything there and if its not in the store, then its online.
I Have tried the Walmart beauty box  before but though i would try it again.
Before when i got the box, i was just ok. I have since figured out that i had the classic box.
I was watching a video of an unboxing by 45 and fab and she said that she answered the questions like she was her daughters age or slightly older so i thought i would try that and it worked. I answered them as if i was my daughters age which they are both 22.
So here is the unboxing.

            First, let talk about the color of the box. Its so vibrant and colorful. Perfect for the summertime



                 When you talk the lid off , this is the paper. I love the pattern and its the same color range as the lid.


          Here is what the box looks like when you open the paper. I see several goodies, so lets talk about what was in there.



First is the Banana Boat dry balance. I love having sunscreen. This is the perfect size for carrying in your purse and putting on thought the day. I love putting sunscreen on my hands and arms to protect me when im driving.




You may know, but i love apply mask. Its a real treat and my favorites are the Korean type. So moisturizing. This is what i really wanted to try out. Its the eco tools mask remover sponges., I will do a review on here after i have tried this out. Comment below and let me know if you have tried this out.


The paper on the left is just talking about one of the products below and the one on the left is a teeth whitening club. I will have to check it out more and let you know. SO comment below and let me know if you want more info on the smile club.




The one on the left is a mask and you know i love mask. SO make sure to follow my Instagram so you can see what this mask looks like, and on the right is Real techniques brush cleaner. I didnt kow they made a cleaner so i am going to try this out and i will let you know either on here or instagram.



This is Pantene shampoo and conditioner. I am not a fan of this so i will be giving this to my fiance because he loves this brand. I am sure he will use this on our honeymoon



This is Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion. I have used this in the past. This is perfect to keep in my locker at work so i also have lotion with me.,



This is Schwarzkopf got 2b ultra glued styling gel. I do know use this but on rare occasions but my fiance is having this and he said he will use this for our wedding.


I am excited to try these out and glad i got this again.
Let me know if you got this box and your thoughts
Also let me know if you want reviews on any of these products.

xoxo
laurie ann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)