JUNE KOREAN BEAUTY FAVORITES

SO, you may or may not know this, but i love using Korean beauty products, especially  skincare products. So i am going to start doing a Korean and an American top 5 beauty products.

So today we are talking about my top 5 Korean beauty products for the month of June.






These are the 5 products that are my favorites this month. There was more but let's only focus on these 5.





       THE BODY CHERRY BLOSSOM NOURISHING BODY LOTION  This lotion smells so good. It reminds me of the cherry blossom trees when I was in DC
This lotion is not too greasy and absorbs right Into your skin. 



         SOFNON WILLOWHERB WASH REMOVE MOUSSE This foaming cleanser is an acne fighting one. It doesn't leave your skin dry feeling at all. Its a new favorite and must have.



SOMANG M CERADE PROFESSIONAL HAIR ESSENCE   I must admit that when I got this, I was a little nervous to use this. I thought it would leave my hair a little dry feeling. But it doesn't at all and I love it. It helps my hair and leaves it soft.

SKINFOOD NAIL VITA ESSENCE I just started using this and so far im loving this. So i had chemical free acrylics on my nails and if you follow my Instagram then you would have seen them. But i had one break off and took half my real nail with it so after having a band aide on it for several days, i started using this and my nail is growing and looks a lot better. If fact you would not know that i had my nail broke off if i would not tell. SO this is helping a lot.
 


CHAMOS SNAIL REPAIR AQUA GEL MIST This spray smells so good. It reminds me of a summertime beach smell. I love this and its so refreshing to spray over your face.



I hope you try out some of these products and use them and love them as much as i do. Comment below and let me know if you have used Korean beauty products and what they were so i can check them out as well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)