eyelook of the day!!

If you follow me on Instagram, then you seen  this pic from this morning.

I always prep my eye first.
I apply clean and clear oil mattifing moisturizer
then Maybelline pure stay powder foundation in buff
Mally evercolor poreless face defender
then lancome aquatique in nude
then i apply another coat of mallys evercolor poreless face defender

Then for my eyecolor i used wet n wild  I sparkle  in star clusters
I applied the light brown on the lid, then the dark bronze color in the crease.. I used the blue color on the bottom lashes. 
I used the wet n wild i sparkle in solor eclipse. i used the yellow on the brow bone.

Makeup for ever aqua eyes in 12L on top eye lid
lancome lash booster
Nyx le chick flick waterproof lashes in black


I hope you enjoy this look
peace and beauty
laurie ann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)