Bling Jaquar nail look


I wanted to share this awesome look with you. I got so many compliments on it.



                                          This is the look



                                        I got this in the mail from kiss. Its for getting the kiss badge with influenster. I applied the diamond ones on my ring fingers on both hands.




                                            I always use a base coat. I then applied two coats of pure ice in jaquar followed by seche vite top coat.








I hope you enjoyed this look.
peace and beauty
laurie ann

Comments

  1. Hey Laurie! :) Are these your natural nails, salon nails, or store bought nails? They are so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are store bought nails. They are kiss brand. Thanks so much

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)