My newest journey


Hello friends, 


I am Starting a new journey. As you can see below, I am now a Younique presenter. 


I am super excited about this journey and trust me when I say that there is more coming in the near future. 




First, how beautiful is this metallic purple box!! 😍😍 


 How pretty is the bag! I'm love the purple vibes! 😍😍


This is everything that comings in a kit. 

The kit is only $99 . 

You can be a kit napper and just only get this kit. Or be a presenter and make money. 

Either way it's pretty amazing. 



Here are the swatches of the products that are inside. 

Here I am using the products that came in the kit. I am loving everything. 

The shadows are super pigmented and blend so wonderfully. 


And let's talk about the mascara. I am use to using 4different mascaras on my lashes. And in this phone, all I have is a primer, and the waterproof mascara. This waterproof is now my holy Grail. I love the length it gives my lashes and it stays put and doesn't transfer under my lower lash line. This is going to be perfect for the summertime


Check out the unboxing here

https://youtu.be/fczfz987WpA




And here is a get ready with me

https://youtu.be/hxKLqG_9sxA


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)