My latest obsession

I have been on the keto diet and lost weight. I feel and look great. I did take a break during the holidays but I'm back on and staying strong. 

I always start my morning with bulletproof coffee and I will share how i make that on another day but I always put sugar free syrup in my coffee and ever since I started using the Skinny syrups , I have been obsessed. The best part is that they come in many different flavors and they also have whipped foam. 


I placed an order and want to share with you what I got 

From left to right 

🦄  Unicorn ( this is great to add to water as a flavoring ) yummy!! 

Marshmallow whipped foam 

Caramel fudge waffle cone ( this is for my husband to flavor his coffee) 

And

Birthday cake 🎂 ( which is amazing) 

Go right now and order some! 

https://www.skinnymixes.com/


And 

They just came out with a new whipped foam which you know  getting. 



Yes!! Vanilla whipped foam with collagen!! 


Have you tried this out and what are you favorite flavors? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)