TOO FACED PEACH PERFECT FOUNDATION/ MATTIFYING SETTING POWDER/ REVIEW/WEAR TEST










PEACH PERFECT COMFORT MATTE FOUNDATION
WHAT IT IS-A comfort matte foundation infused with peach and sweet fig cream.

WHAT IT DOES--This innovative comfort matte foundation creates a smooth, flawless, comfortable finish that is never cakey or mask-like. Infused with refreshing peach and sweet fig cream, this oil-controlling formula delivers up to 14 hours of photo-friendly wear.


WHAT I LIKE-- I love that this did not cake on my skin. It really did wear flawlessly all day long and didn't feel heavy which is huge with going into the summer months.

WHAT I DIDN'T --There wasn't really anything i didn't like about this product.

PRICE--$36

AVAILABLE--FOUNDATION

















PEACH PERFECT MATTIFYING SETTING POWDER

WHAT IT IS--A lightweight and comfortable, mattifying loose powder in a universal peach tint.

WHAT IT DOES--This transfer-resistant, peach tinted-powder works to visibly brighten skin while creating a silky-smooth, matte finish that lasts up to 14 hours.

WHAT I LIKE- I love this powder. It left my skin matte all day long and was very lightweight feeling on the skin

WHAT I DIDN'T -There was not any that i didn't like about this. I actually recommend getting both of these products.

PRICE -$32

AVAILABLE-SETTING POWDER










The above photo was taken about 9 hours after I applied it.
I thinks it has wore great. Hasn't creased and still looks matte.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)