KENRA PROFESSIONAL DRY OIL COLLECTION





Today we are talking about a couple of hair products.
The top photo is the product that i got in my allure beauty box.
and the bottom one is the one that i purchase
SO lets first start by talking more about this line
This is the dry oil collection
and you can also pick these both up at ulta
The top photo is the
DRY OIL CONTROL SPRAY
Medium Hold Nourishing Spray
- breakthrough oil with hold technology
- tames frizz & flyaways
- nourishing oil blend
- medium hold
PRICE  $19


DRY OIL CONDITIONING MIST
Soft-Touch Nourishing Spray
- Lightweight spray oil blend
- Instant softness and shine
- Dry conditioner
PRICE $17
The bottom photo is one that i took and i did use both products on my hair


MY THOUGHTS-- I love both products. I am not really a hair spray person but i do like the control spray. It will leave your hair with a touch of crunch. I love the conditioning mist. This is one i like to use on a daily. I also did notice that i didn't have a much frizz with both of these products.

Have you use either of these products? If so what are your thoughts?


XOXOLAURIE ANN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)