OLAY CLEANSING INFUSION/ PANTENE FOAM CONDITIONER REVIEW

Hello beauty squad,
I got both of these products in both the Target beauty box and the walmart box
Lets first talk about the OLAY CLEANSING INFUSION.

OLAY CLEANSING INFUSION. 
This is in crushed ginger.
First i don't feel like it is up to the same status as the other olay cleansing products. I don't feel that this foamed up as well. It does clean well but if your looking for the foaming aspect then this sadly doesn't deliver and the scent. The scent is really not that pleasant. I think it would have been better if there would not have been any scent at all.
Comment below and let me know if you have tried this and what your thoughts are on this.
My over all thoughts on this is that i would pass on this and get one of the other Olay body washes.

Next
PANTENE FOAM CONDITIONER
This is a first for me. I have not tried any foam conditioner before this one. Let me start by saying that i have not been a fan of the pantene line. Its great for the first couple of weeks and then when your hair gets use to it, it stops working and really weighs your hair down.
I tried this and it basically works just like any other mousse that you would put into your hair. I put this in my hair and left it until i finished in the shower then rinsed it out. At first after wards, i wasnt sure that it had done anything but i had my husband feel my hair to see if it was softer and he said it was. So its ok at this point. I will be using this some more and then touching back with you to give you my final thoughts on this one. Comment below and let me know if you have used this and what you think of this.


XOXO
 LAURIE ANN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)