AUGUST IPSY BAG

    So if you missed the video where i unboxed this last month on my youtube channel, then let me explain.
I had ipsy before and i stopped the subscription because it was not any good any more. I have been seeing that they were getting better so i thought i would try it again
So here we are

If you are new to ipsy and do not know what it is then let me explain
IPSY  a  monthly subscription service and each member will receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Members can watch and play along with the stylists with the same products that they are using. All for only $10 a month.

So pretty good right?
Lets see what came this month. 




First lets talk about the cute bag. Its an ombre pink color which i love and its say 'good vibes only" with the vibes in gold and the tassel which you cant see is also gold. This bag is adorable and i love it.
Also, we got a little booklet that has Gabriel Zamora on the cover
Ok so let see what we got
First lets talk about the First Aid beauty deep cleanser. I have had this before and i am putting this into my box for my giveaway stuff. This is an ok cleanser but its not my favorite.
We also got the Glamour dolls crease brush. I just filled an eyelook and used this brush, its so soft and works really well and i didn't have any of the bristles fall out so that is  a major plus.
We also got a Steve Laurant liner and this has a felt tip on it. I used it yesterday and i like it, and it stayed in place.
Next we got The Balm voyage in willkommen and i have yet to use this but you can see the swatch below.
And last is Seraphine Botanicals Ginger+ Gold This is a blush and its so pretty. I put it on today with in the video i recorded today. It gives a really nice glow.

Here you can see the eyeshadow shade and the blush color. Are they not so pretty?





Here are the swatches. From left to right is the liner, then the eyeshadow which would be great for a bronzy eye and then the blush which you can see if you look close.It really does give you a nice glow. I would even use this for a highlight but that is me.

I do like this months bag. It was really good

If you got an ipsy bag then what did you get?

Until next time Beauty friends

Laurie Ann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)