APRIL BEAUTEQUE UNBOXING

 HELLO FRIENDS,
If you are new to my blog then hello and welcome.. I love using Korean skincare and beauty products. I have been using the korean skincare method for several months now and using only korean skincare products and i have noticed a big difference in my skin.,
Here is a video where i talk more about it.

 So lets see what was in the april beauteque bag
 First lets talk about this bag. I love the colors and it makes me think about the beach when i look at it. The blue being the water and the tan color is the sand. This month is soothing showers.
  and the bottle that is in the pick is Somang M Cerade Professional Texturizing Hair Essence for Damaged Hair and this retails for $17.99. This is a ceramide rich, revitalalizing hair essence. I wasn't sure what to expect with this.. I thought maybe it would leave my hair a little crunchy but when i put this into my hair, It create my curls without leave any crunchiness at all.. Love this product.

 Here is the back side of the paper that show what you got and tells you how to use the products.






So here is all the goodies that was in the bag

---Too Cool For School Dinoplatz Magic Wand For Lip and Eye Makeup Remover- Retails $8--This is perfect to put into your purse and carry with you for any touch up or into a bridal emergency kit which is right where this is going.

---Mizon Water Volume Aqua Gel Cream--Retails $13.99-- This is a  lightweight moisturizer that is perfect for the spring time.

---A'Pieu Base Maker-- Retails $8.99-- This is infused with milk protein extract. This is a brightening makeup base that hydrates and smooths.

---Etude House Honey Jelly Lips Patch--$4.99--This uses a blend of honey, propolis, and royal jelly to help keep your chapped lips at bay.

---Nail Essence- Retails $7.99-- The one that i got is from Skin food. and i am excited to use this.



I love the fact that korean skincare is so affordable.
Make sure to click the link above and start your subscription and get started with your new skincare routine.

XOXO
LAURIE ANN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)