BOHO GLOW WITH BOXYCHARM

We all love a glow and especially in the summertime.
So in this months Boxycharm , the theme is Boho glow
If you don't get boxycharm, what are you waiting for!!
Its only $21 a month and you get full size items and they are pretty awesome
BOXYCHARM




                                                       Just look at all the goodies



--Ofra cosmetics Rodeo drive highlighter $35  This is so beautiful and now a new favorite
--Pur cosmetics Blend Squad 3 piece contour blending sponges  I used the green one this morning for my bb cream and its great. I did wet it and i feel it works better when u wet them.
-- Cargo cosmetics lip gloss
--Hairgurt by project beauty Hairgurt smoothing yogurt shampoo
--Measurable Difference concealer palette I used this palette this morning and im loving it. I want to check out more of their products. 

I really love this box and the products that they send out.

XOXO
Laurie Ann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)