July SoChoix unboxing

I love trying out high end products but hate the highend price if they don't work out or i end up not liking them
Which is why i love the Sochoix box.


 When you get your box and open it, this is what it looks like

Every box has some little applicators., I store these in a makeup bag by them selfs and keep them incase i travel because these would be perfect for that.






SO here is what i got this month
I have not tried them out.

From top to bottom and left to right
--D&G Perfect matte liquid foundation in Classic 60-- It goes on and blends pretty good  and stays matte.
--Benefit air patrol bb cream eyelid primer--This really surprised me. I used this and applied my eyeshadows and they stayed put all day and evening until i took it off.
--Dior Diorskin Nude air serum foundation 010 Ivory-- Havent tried this yet
--Hourglass ambient lighting bronzer Luminous bronze light-- I love this. Gives you a realy good bronzed glow
--Hourglas ambient lighting powder in Ethereal light-- Everyone was raving about this so i tried this out and its ok but there are others that are drugstore that do the very same thing.





Make sure to click the link above and get yours today.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)