Nail Polish Lottery Club-- January 20,2013

I have join a new club. This is the Nail polish lottery club. I have 243 nail polishes,., I  know that is a lot but with this club I will be able to show the biggest part of them and hopefully get my collection down to a smaller number.

This week the number that was picked was 187
My polish for this week is Marine scene from Sally Hansen












I love this color. I makes me think of an ocean in the summer time.

I did use the Orly top 2 bottom with this polish,.

I will be posting a nail look every sunday. If your interested in checking out the nail polish lottery club out then check out the link below.
Nail Polish Lottery Club guidelines link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PJtYOL0VJjvrrfDVgK-3GSnjCcuyRDdj0Gb9IZKMjQA/edit














peace and beauty
laurie ann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)