Makeup look of the day using Serious Colour


This is all of the makeup that i am using for today.






















                                           I started out using this eos lip balm and applied Mirabella prime for face and eyes, to both my face and my eyes.


                                          I then applied the in depth coverage liquid foundation in medium.


                                       Then i used the third diminsion powder foundation in medium ( left) over the top. Then i use the nyx waterproof concealer in yellow (middle) and top with concealer in light (right)



                                             Top the concealers with the Ben Nye banana luxury powder



                                         Next is the eyes. Start with eyeillusion eye shadow duo in venus (left). I used the lighter shade on the lid and the darker color on the outer corner of the lid and blended it up into the crease. I then used Urban Decay 24/7 glide on eye pencil in stray dog( 2nd from right) on the upper lid., I then blended the dark eyeshadow color along the lower eyelashes. On the top lashes i used Maybelline the colossal volum express(2nd from left)  and on the bottom lashes i used the clinique bottom lash mascara(right)

                                           I then used the smashbox bronze lights in suntan matte (middle) for contouring. Then i use the Benefit watts up(left) for the highlight, then  perfect structure cheek blush in ava




                                       Finished it all with the precision finishing powder

I didnt get a close up picture of the gloss that i used but its from Serious Colour in sophia










  


I loved this look. I hope that you enjoyed it.\
peace and beauty
laurie ann


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)