Review: St. Tropez Summer Bronze kit

This kit is available from Sephora for $54.



                                          This is what the packaging looks like.


                                          Self tan bronzing mousse and mitt-----This super-lightweight, easy-to-apply, velvety mousse delivers that ultra-even all-over tan you’ve always wanted. Simply sweep on with an Applicator Mitt for a beautiful even tan.



                                        One night only  wash off instant glow body lotion----This lightweight cream simply smoothes on to give you an instant, even, beautifully golden tan that will wash off whenever you choose. Simply smooth on from top to toe using your palms, an Applicator Mitt or latex gloves for maximum, even coverage.





                                          Gold skin Illuminator----A creamy, shimmering lotion, that gives the skin instant luminosity. Apply to key areas such as the arms, shoulders and décolleté for maximum glamour.


My thoughts on these products----- I LOVE THE BRONZING MOUSSE.. This is my favorite. I have even purchased another full size of this. This goes on beautifully and i love the fact of the bronzer with this. It also fades beautiful. It fades naturally. This is my summer must have.
----I am not a fan of the one night only lotion. I put it on and i couldnt even tell that it was on.
----I love the skin illuminator. Its perfect to use on the top of your checkbones and as a high light on the browbone.  Its even great to apply on the arms,shoulders, and decollete.



My thoughts on the entire package.----I am glad that i purchased this kit. Although i do feel like it was a waste with the one night only body lotion. It is worth getting and spending the $54 for this.
It can be purchased at sephora or one line at sttropez.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)