Review: Weleda iris day and night cream

Hello ev eryone. I hope that you all had a great weekend.
I received these tubes in one of my monthly subscription services. Sorry  i dont remember which one.





This first one is a hydrating day cream.

I used this in my morning routine to try it out. I used it for two weeks. It is very hydrating but i do feel that this is a thick cream. It would be perfect  for the winter time and not the spring and summer. I would also be great if you did have more dry skin.





This is the hydrating night cream

This is also great at moisturizing and also perfect if you have dry skin or if its winter time when our skin always tends to be more dry. I feel that its too thick for the spring and for summer and i also broke a little bit with this.


I think that these are great products however they didnt work for me. They were tooo rich for my skin and cause me to break out a little bit.
Sadly i wont repurchase these.

peace and beauty
laurie ann


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)