Coco inspired nails

I love watching Ice loves coco on Sundays on E. A couple of Sundays ago, i watched a show and she was wearing a look just like this. So i recreated it with a little twist on my thumb nail.




This is the polishes i used. The pure ice is in silver Mercedes and the other is wet n wild in kaleidoscope.

                                          For my thumb i used the jewels and some nail glue.







I applied the pure ice in two coats all over my nails, then i applied the wet n wild glitter polish on the tips. Because i  had the nail tip on  my pinky break off i desided to apply a jewel on it. I applied a drop of nail glue and used tweezers to apply it on the top of the glue. Once it was dry then i applied my top coat.

Love this look
peace and beauty
laurie ann





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)