peachy cupcake nails

                                           These are the colors that im going to use.
                                          Julep maven in Hayden and sally hansen complete salon manicure in shrimply devine.


                                        I applied the Hayden which a pretty peachy color to my nail. Then using my nail design plates I have the bundle monster. Using the cupcake  design in the shrimply devine. I follow it with a top coat of seche vite.



                                            This is a great color and i love the cupcake design.

Comments

  1. Those are pretty colors!!!
    I have been Honored with the Versatile Blogger Award and now I am passing the luv onto you♥
    http://alilbitofthisandthat77.blogspot.com/2012/02/my-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)