OLLY UNDENABLE BEAUTY VITAMINS/ IS THIS A MUST HAVE

Have you taken beauty vitamins before?
I have and to be honest, I wasn't that impressed. 
A couple of weeks ago, I got the Target Beauty boxes that was in the stores and the one box that was sold out, was the main one I was wanting because they had some of the Olly beauty vitamins. I have been seeing these every where and wanted to give them a go.

If you are new to what beauty vitamins are, then let me  explain it. 
They are vitamins that are designed to help your skin, hair, and nails. 


This beauty vitamin  contains biotin , vitamin c  and borage oil, and if you are not interested in beauty vitamins, then there are plenty of others to choose from, just head over to Olly vitamins



The above photo is of my nails. You can see the growth. I have noticed that my nails have grown more and are more stronger. I have not really noticed any change in my hair or skin.
 The above photo is what the vitamins look like. They are a gummy vitamin. I am not a fan of the gummy constancy but these are good.

My over all thoughts- I do like these vitamins and did notice a change in my nails. I take great care of my skin and hair so i didn't really notice a change there.
When i first got these, i was excited to wake up in the morning and take these vitamins. As someone that doesn't like gummy anything, these vitamins have a great taste. I only have a few days worth left and to be honest, i am kind of over them.

I wont repurchase at this time but if you are looking for a beauty vitamin, i would recommend these over any others. I will in the future repurchase either these or something else from there line.

Have you tried these vitamins or any others from this line? If so, comment below and let me know what you thought about them.
 XOXO
 LAURIE ANN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)