TIP OF THE DAY-- EYE CREAM

Today i am talking eye cream
The skin beneath the eyes have no fatty layer, few glands and not much support structure, which is why it wrinkles so easy.
Pat eye cream on the undereye area lightly with fourth finger which exerts least amount of pressure.
Below are the different eye creams that i use.


 In the photo above from top to bottom and left to right
These are my Korean eye creams
This first one is in Japanese and i got it in one of the Korean subscriptions that i get. I can not read it but i love this eye cream.
Belief eye cream. I got this one in the allure box and it is a Korean brand and yes you can get this in Sephora. I just started using this and so far it feels very refreshing on the under eyes.
Secret key eye cream. This is a favorite of mine and yes i will be sad when it is gone.
Mizon snail repair eye cream- I know your thinking snail-- ewww but it really works and snail is an anti aging miracle.

 These are my american eye creams
in photo above left to right
Chanel hydration protection radiance eye cream- this is nice but i don't like the price.
Aquaphor-- I use this in my skincare routine on my skin and under my eyes. I am telling you that this is a miracle.. Other stars have used this product as well including Khloe Kardashian. I have noticed a big difference in my skin and undereyes since using this.
Clinique pep start eye cream-- This is a current favorite and yes i am getting a full size. It blurs and hydrates the under eyes. I love this.


 TAKE CARE OF YOUR UNDEREYES RIGHT NOW.!!!
COMMENT  BELOW AND LET ME KNOW YOUR FAVORITE EYE CREAMS


JOIN THE BEAUTY SQUAD
HIT THAT FOLLOW BUTTON
 XOXO
 LAURIE ANN

Comments

  1. If you set out to make me think today; mission accomplished! I really like your writing style and how you express your ideas. Thank you. Best Eye Creams for Wrinkles

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)