Nail Polish Lottery Club/Nail of the week #30


This is my nail look from last week. The number that was picked is 148. For me the number is from julep maven in Rachel.  I decided to use it with the Crackle from the same line.




I started with a base coat of the rejuvacote and then applied 2 coats of  the purple color I have to say that i am not a fan of the julep maven line. They look great when you apply them but after about an hour when you then they are dry they are not.  I then applied the crackle in silver over the top and then let it dry. Some of them turned out great and some didnt. The picture above was taken after 30 minutes and they still didnt turn out. I then applied a top coat of sally hansen acrylic top coat
I love how the nails looked but they just took too long to dry.

Peace and beauty
laurie ann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)