Kansas city Chiefs inspired eyelook

For the last couple of days, i posted a 49rs eyelook and a ravens eyelook.
Congrats to the ravens for the win.
Today i am posting  my hometowns colors in an eyelook
So here is the Kansas city Chiefs inspired eyelook





                                     Again  im using the 120 color palette from bhcosmetics.








                                         I patted this yellow color on the inner half of my eyelid



                                            I then patted this red color on the outer corner of my eyelid and then blended it into the crease


                                            This brulee from wet n wild went on the browbone and then i blend the red out into the brulee color
                                           Rimmel special eyes precision eyeliner pencil. I tightlined my upper and lower lashline


                                        On the left is the Too Faced Lashgasm (upper lashes) and on the right is the clinque bottom lash mascara ( bottom lashes)







Peace and beauty
Laurie Ann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)