Small Dollar tree haul

This is a small haul that i got from dollar tree.






                                            This is so adorable.





                                              I have it on my lips. I dont know if you can tell but it has some sparkle to it.





                                             Here is the swatches from the eyeshadow



                                           I used the eyeshadow on my eyes today

                                          This is just with the eye shadow on.. no eyeliner or mascara.
I do love this eyeshadow. Very pigmented and very workable.

peace and beauty
laurie ann

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I totally agree!!!!
      Follow me? http://chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
      -Jen <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)