Review: Neutrogena naturals multi vitamin nourishing night cream

I got this to try out.



Nourishes skin with vitamins B, C, E and anti-oxidant omega bionutrients. This moisturizing cream is clinically proven to boost skin's defense against dullness and roughness, leaving it naturally radiant, healthier and younger looking today and in the future.


  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Allergy Tested
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)







I have been trying this for about three weeks. I will have to say that it does moisturizer really nice but i did notice that my face itched a little bit after putting this on at night. I have had other friends of mine that stated it made their face itch as well

Peace and beauty






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)